***500 Sign on Bonus*** Center for Family Services is offering all new hires a $500 bonus! The bonus will be paid in two installments. The signing bonus is taxable, and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld.
Center For Family Services is seeking an experienced, responsible, and organized individual to fill the Case Manager position working with the Services Empowering Rights of Victims (SERV) program. SERV provides crisis intervention, counseling, and support to survivors of sexual violence, domestic violence, and human trafficking. The program provides personalized care to help people follow a path to healing. The Case Manager is responsible for victim services, including case management, advocacy, and crisis-intervention for victims of domestic violence and sexual violence. The Case Manager also presents educational programs to the community. The Case Manager reports directly to the Residential Supervisor. The position is full time temporary with an end date of December 31, 2021.
Location: Gloucester, NJ
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist residents with education, employment, housing, social services, and any additional services.
· Conduct intakes and orientation with residents and ensure residents follow Safe House Expectations.
· Assist in maintaining Safe House Campus, including unit inspections, fire drills, and additional duties.
· Answer all hotline calls, offering crisis-intervention, phone counseling, information and referrals.
· Maintain client files, following state and agency guidelines.
· Complete monthly and quarterly statistics and reports.
· Provide telephone assistance to Residential Staff regarding resident needs/concerns as needed.
· Provide coverage for on-call hotline schedule as needed.
· Present educational programs in schools, community and church groups, and other professional organizations. Assist with additional outreach efforts and attend scheduled events.
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.