***500 Sign on Bonus*** Center for Family Services is offering all new hires a $500 bonus! The bonus will be paid in two installments. The signing bonus is taxable, and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld.
With a history dating back to 1920, Center for Family Services is an innovative non-profit organization committed to uplifting individuals and families through an innovative continuum of care. Headquartered in Camden City, New Jersey, Center For Family Services offers specialized services in the following key areas: early childhood, supportive housing, homeless prevention, family support, workforce development, grief and traumatic loss, and several crisis hotlines.
In 2020, Center For Family Services was awarded a 5-year implementation grant from the US Department of Health and Human Services to implement the Fatherhood Family-Focused, Interconnected, Resilient, and Essential demonstration grant to establish the Framing Fatherhood program in Camden City. The target population for this initiative is adult fathers (ages 18 and older) with children ages 24 and younger. Through Framing Fatherhood, fathers in Camden will have access to an array of services designed to promote or sustain healthy marriage and relationships, strengthen positive father-child engagement, and improve employment and economic stability. Center For Family Services will build on existing partnerships to support the design, implementation, and evaluation of Framing Fatherhood.
The Framing Fatherhood Case Manager will be responsible for administering direct service interventions for program participants. Services will be delivered in accordance with program policies. The Case Manager will deliver intensive case management services via a one-on-one, trauma-informed, strengths-based service delivery model. Responsibilities also include screening participants for risk factors, identification of employment challenges and subsequent training and resource needs; general career counseling; tracking of participant data; referrals to supportive services and counseling; and ensuring success in overcoming challenges to achieve program goals.
Location: Camden. NJ
· Provides direct services to participant caseload, including intake, engagement, assessment, IDP development, referral, advocacy, counseling, exit summaries, and follow-up.
· Manage a case load for a diverse client population.
· Establishes a trusting relationship with at risk participants by maintaining regular client contact.
· Participates in establishing an Individualized Development Plan with goals, objectives and activities.
· Builds on individual's strengths to teach and model skills designed to improve family functioning in the areas of parenting, communication, and anger/crisis management.
· Understanding of tenets of healthy marriage, relationships and economic stability to offer comprehensive supports to male participants.
· Support retention of participants through to completion of all programmatic components and continued engagement upon graduation.
· Supports participants to advocate for themselves and their children for resources and services.
· Collects and documents program intervention data and program activities in internal tracking system.
· Maintain familiarity with program resources available on- and off-site.
· Provides requested information for reporting in a timely and professional manner.
· Operate cooperatively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
· Support recruitment of new participants into the program through individual and team outreach.
· Create new linkages with community based organizations through the case management process.
· Meet regularly with Lead Case Manager for case review, staff development, and program and professional development.
· Attend meetings, trainings and conferences that contribute to personal development and the growth and improvement of the Framing Fatherhood initiative.
· Other duties as required.
· Bachelor's degree in social work or related field required.
· Minimum three years of progressive employment experience with case management experience.
· Experience in father involvement education, case management, maternal and child health, infant mental health and/or mental health in a nonprofit setting preferred.
· Bilingual candidates preferred.
· Competence in providing health education and supportive services to adults.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Experience in building collaborations.
· Ability to work with and relate well to other people and organizations.
· Must have and maintain a valid Driver's License in the state of his/her residence.
· Must have and maintain automobile insurance if driving a personal vehicle.
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center for Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org