Family Intervention Services, Inc., a division of Center for Family Services is currently seeking fee for service clinicians for our Outpatient Program, Partners for Family Success in East Orange. The clinician must be available evening and/or Saturday hours and hold the following licensure: LSW, LCSW, LMFT or LPC.
for the position include but are not limited to:
- Embrace and demonstrate the mission, philosophy
and values of FIS and Center for Family Services
- Provide counseling in the FIS office.
- Utilize interventions based on systemic,
behavioral and cognitive modalities of treatment.
- Collaboratively develop individual and family
service plans and goals which are behaviorally specific with the family.
- Provide crisis intervention as needed.
- Provide case management services by
coordinating services to meet the needs of the family when necessary.
- Responsible for competing the paperwork (i.e.
progress notes, treatment plans, other clinical paperwork, etc.) within
required time frames in electronic health record.
- Develop a transition plan with families to
assist with termination and ensure linkage to ongoing support.
- Master's level staff attend and participate in
group clinical supervision as well as any required meetings as deemed
- Complete all necessary paperwork in electronic
health record in a thorough, timely and professional manner.
- Complete all necessary billing paperwork in a
- Maintain ethical and legal compliance.
degree in a related field (e.g., social work, counseling, psychology,
psychiatric nursing, criminal justice, special education)
A minimum of one year of experience working
with children and families.
with crisis intervention.
Energetic, creative and able
to work independently
Most hold a valid/current
practice license in NJ
- Must have a valid driver's
license and transportation
- Must pass a criminal
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office), ability to
work in a multi-cultural environment and promote cultural sensitivity and strong
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center for Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.