***500 Sign on Bonus*** Center for Family Services is offering all new hires a $500 bonus! The bonus will be paid in two installments. The signing bonus is taxable, and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld.
Center for Family Services is seeking an
experienced, dedicated and skilled individual for the Senior Program Director position
within its Oasis Youth Shelter/Tranquility House
supervised transitional living program, located in Cape May County. The growing
programs either provide supervised transitional living assistance for
young women ages 16-20 or short-term emergency placement for youth male and
female ages 13-18. Through these programs, youth have the opportunity to
participate in community activities and to work together to support each other.
The programs encourage youth to care about themselves and others. It also helps
youth develop an independent living plan and set goals for a positive future.
May County, NJ
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support and supervision of program staff,
students and volunteers, including completing staff evaluations.
- Conducts job interviews and assist with interview process for prospective
employees and has direct input into hiring decisions.
- Gives direct feedback to staff including verbal and written warnings as
approved by the Associate Vice President. Also gives recommendations on
discipline including terminations when approved by the CEO.
- May provide direct counseling and other direct service activity, as back
up to residential staff.
- Assures the continuing training and development of program staff.
- Regularly schedules meetings with program staff to discuss plans,
progress, and address areas of potential concerns and program functioning.
- Coordinates program activities with appropriate liaison agencies to ensure
- Develops and promotes relationships with other social service agencies
and may represent the program and agency in the community.
- Performs administrative functions including the completion of regular
reports in a timely manner as required by funding sources and the Agency.
- May serve on Agency-wide committees.
- Provides leadership to staff, promotes a sense of agency with co-workers
and staff, and communicates in ways that support agency mission and values.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human
Services or equivalent in years of services.
- At least three years' experience
working with program population, preferably in a residential setting.
- Supervisory experience
- Program Administration experience
- Must pass medical, criminal,
motor vehicle and background checks
- Current driver's license &
good driving record of 3 years
- Vehicle with current insurance
positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks.
Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances.
Center for Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering
competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information,
please visit our website at www.centerffs.org or forward Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.