Family Intervention Services a division of Center for Family Services is seeking a FT Mobile Crisis Intervention Specialist. Bilingual (Spanish) preferred. The Morris/Sussex Children's Mobile Response and Stabilization Services Program provides crisis response 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, in-home for children and their families. Some of the Crisis Intervention Specialist's responsibilities include Crisis Intervention, Case Management and Community outreach. Extensive training and weekly supervision is provided.
Location: Passaic County
- Maintain a caseload as per program requirements.
- Collaboratively develop individual and family service
plans and goals which are behaviorally specific with the family.
- Provide 24/7 emergency crisis response phone/in person
to agency clients on a rotation basis.
- respond to crisis call within 1 hour and Provide
- Provide case management services by coordinating
services to meet the needs of the family.
- Attend school meetings and court hearings as needed.
- Assist team leads in training as needed both in field
and in the office
- Develop a transition plan with families to assist with
termination and ensure linkage to ongoing support.
- Attend and participate in individual and team
supervision as well as any required meetings as determined by the program
- Coordinate and/or participate in collateral meetings.
- Maintain timely and relevant communication with all
involved parties weekly.
- Document all contact within 24 hours.
- Maintain ethical and legal compliance.
- Complete all required trainings through FIS and CSOC
- Maintain yearly CAT certification
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., social
work, counseling, psychology, psychiatric nursing, criminal justice,
- A minimum of one year experience working with children
- Must be energetic, creative, and able to work as part
of a community resource team, and be culturally competent and responsive.
- Must have a car, valid driver's license and pass a
criminal background check
- Current driver's license with a driving record of at
least three years
- Vehicle with current insurance and registration
All positions require
pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions
require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center for Family
Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and
excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website