Take advantage of our new sign-on bonus! Center For Family Services is a place where you can be part of a dynamic, top workplace team dedicated to improving lives. When you apply and get hired, you are eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus.
Center for Family Services is seeking a dynamic, organized person to join our Human Resources Team as the Training Coordinator. The Training Coordinator will assist in the coordination and provision of training and technical assistance services to community agencies of the State of New Jersey.
Location: Voorhees, NJ
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In conjunction with the Training Center Director, assist with designing and creating training's for mental health agencies in Central/Southern New Jersey.
- Network on a statewide level with other entities, providing Cultural Competence Planning activities as needed.
- Manage registrations, site administration, and certificate distribution for registrants.
- Handle in-house training to include company orientations and mandatory trainings.
- Coordinate scheduling the agency's All Training Day activity.
- Handle registration and attendance for all training activities.
- Be willing to work flexible hours based upon needs of program.
- Associate Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred in Communication, Education or Human Services.
- Possess general knowledge of coordination and administering training programs.
- Ability to communicate well and express ideas while working with groups and committees in developing and creating trainings.
- Ability to present ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written form.
- Current driver's license with a great driving record of at least three years.
- Vehicle with current insurance and registration.
- Must successfully submit to and pass medical, criminal, motor vehicle and other background checks.
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.