***500 Sign on Bonus*** Center for Family Services is offering all new hires a $500 bonus! The bonus will be paid in two installments. The signing bonus is taxable, and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld.
Center For Family Services is Seeking a fee-for-service
counselor for the Providing Adolescents with Second Opportunities (PASO)
program. The PASO program provides evaluation and counseling services to
juveniles that have been charged with a sexual offense, or juveniles who have
sexually-reactive behaviors. Services are offered in-person. The agency offers
training opportunities for all staff in relevant topic areas.
Location: Camden, NJ;
- Maintain a caseload of 3-5
cases at any given time
- Provide weekly/bi-weekly
individual counseling sessions with clients on caseload
- Conduct weekly group sessions
- Provide case management
services as needed
- Complete documentation and
other reporting requirements
- Maintain contact with referral
sources and provide progress updates
- Meets regularly with supervisor
and participates in other continuing professional development
- Master's degree required, in counseling,
social work, or other related field.
- Compassionate, engaging, non-judgmental,
- Previous work experience with youth/adolescents.
- Ability to discuss topics and
details related to reason for referral, sex education, and other topics
regarding sexual health and appropriate sexual behavior
- Must be able to handle and use
general mobile office equipment and computer laptop etc.
- Must be able to lift / carry up
to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to interact in all
ways (i.e.; functions / activities necessary to supervise or participate
with client population to be served).
- Must be able to independently
operate a motor vehicle.
All positions require pre-employment drug
screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle
record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an
equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits
packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.