Center for Family
Services is seeking an experienced and dedicated Case Manager for our Displaced
Home Makers program designed to assist individuals who have lost their primary
source of income due to divorce, separation, death or disability of a spouse,
and who must obtain or upgrade their skills for transition into the paid job
market. The ReStart Program provides people in transition with life skills
curriculum focused on job readiness and tailored to areas that employers have
identified as most important. This program includes the delivery of career
readiness skills training through individual counseling sessions and group
facilitation workshops in order to prepare participants for today's job market.
This position works closely with internal and external partners and employers.
Location: Salem County, New Jersey
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create lesson plans and teach three (3) 40-hour computer
classes per grant year per county:
beginner, intermediate and advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Create and deliver six (6) job series workshops
per grant year per county, including but not limited to: Resume Creation, The
Job Search Process, Interviewing Skills, Dressing for the Interview and Get the
Job/Keep the Job
- Knowledge and or experience with classroom
- Work with clients one-on-one to develop employment
- Maintain statistics in Microsoft Excel for all
workshops to meet grant requirements
- Enter required information in State of New
Jersey databases, currently SalesForce
- Create and maintain relationships with
supportive agencies throughout Camden and Salem Counties
- Case manage clients and provide follow-up
services to participants
- Advertise workshops through Center for Family
Services, supportive agencies and social media
- Develop handouts for all workshops and trainings
- Identify and address employment barriers.
- Outreach/Recruitment through participation
in community events.
- Coordinate life skills workshops and occasional
- Work closely with internal CFS staff and
partners to provide seamless services to participants
- Display employment/post-secondary advancement
opportunities on job board
duties as required
of a Bachelor's Degree in related field.
proficient in using Microsoft Office applications or online database tracking
years' experience in a social service setting
years' experience in computer instruction
Office Specialist certification preferred
to maintain a leadership role with the participants to motivate and influence
verbal and written skills
in developing new Employer relationships to work with the program population.
driver's license & a good driving record of 3 years.
with current insurance and registration.
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record
checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical
clearances. Center for Family Services is an equal opportunity employer
offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more
information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.