***500 Sign on Bonus*** Center for Family Services is offering all new hires a $500 bonus! The bonus will be paid in two installments. The signing bonus is taxable, and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld.
Center for Family Services is seeking an experienced, dependable, and responsible Accounts Receivable Processor. This individual effectively uses technological tools and platforms such as Microsoft Windows, electronic client record keeping and payroll systems, web-based email services and office equipment to complete their work functions efficiently. The Accounts Receivable Processor provides outstanding customer service and has outstanding verbal and written communication skills. The Accounts Receivable Processor manages a high volume of invoices using Financial Edge systems.
Location: Voorhees, NJ
The Accounts Receivable Processor displays professional demeanor in all interactions with children, adults, and families served, as well as colleagues and community members. This individual shows consistent initiative in all position responsibilities including problem solving, identifying areas of improvement, and implementing innovative solutions. The Accounts Receivable Processor demonstrates a basic knowledge of CFS' continuum of services and provides appropriate referral when applicable and needed. This individual has a strong commitment to personal and collective professional development and participates in continuing professional development opportunities. The Accounts Receivable Processor respects the confidentiality of clients and staff by adhering to the Code of Ethics and Confidentiality Agreement. They are expected to work up to 35 hours a week. The position does not require travel.
Following requirements must be met:
- High School Degree is required and some college courses
- At least 2-5 years of accounts Receivables processing experience required
- Must be able to carrying out billing, collection, and reporting activities according to deadlines
- Must be able to analyzed customer accounts and reconciled discrepancies
- Must be highly organized
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work independently and ready to take charge of accounts receivables process
- Must be able to follow accounts receivables policy before processing
- Must be able to communicate to supervisors with all discrepancies
- Ability to resolve accounts receivables related issues
- Very courteous when communicating with staff
- Must work under fast paced working environment
- Must be able to handle multiple jobs
- Must be a team player and be able to support the department
- Must be able to work with department in special projects and ad hoc assignments
- Advance knowledge of computer and MS Office software is highly desirableAll positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.