Take advantage of our new sign-on bonus! Center For Family Services is a place where you can be part of a dynamic, top workplace team dedicated to improving lives. When you apply and get hired, you are eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus.
Location: Camden City, NJPosition Summary
Job Type/Status: Full-time
The bilingual Family Partner is responsible to greet visitors, provide outstanding customer service, connect families to area resources, maintain files, and facilitate monthly workshops to educate and support families. The Family Partner is responsible to provide outstanding customer services for families at our Promise Neighborhood Family Success Center, a community-based, neighborhood gathering place where community residents can go for family support, information, and services. The Family Partner is a crucial member of the program and is the first point of contact at our center for community participants.
Duties and Responsibilities
- provides friendly, confident, compassionate and capable services.
- excellent customer service skills and strong ability to work with diverse populations.
- treats colleague and family members as individuals with respect and dignity.
- assists participants with various needs.
- connects families to area resources.
- facilitates monthly workshops to educate and support families.
- maintains case files.
- supports families with respect
- assists families in getting needed services.
- offers programs for people of all backgrounds and languages.
- helps families identify and build on their own strengths.
- Associates Degree in the field of Social Services required, College Credits towards a Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least two years' experience working with at risk families preferred
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Current driver's license with a good driving record of at least three years
- Vehicle with current insurance and registration
- Camden resident preferred
About Employment at Center For Family Services
Apply and get hired at Center For Family Services, a leader in the non-profit sector and named as a top workplace in the region since 2010. As part of our team, you will be recognized as our most valuable resource. Our staff balance best practices with personalized care. Together our team makes a positive difference in the lives of people in need. If you're interested in a rewarding career, Center For Family Services is a great place to grow as a professional. For more information about our top workplace, please visit Center For Family Services website at www.centerffs.org.
Disclaimer: All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages.