Center For Family Services is seeking an energetic, outgoing, and compassionate candidate to fill the Direct Care Worker I position in our Children's Partial Care Program. The Child Partial Care Program provides direct service to children 6-17 years old, providing case management to children and their families. The Direct Care Worker is a crucial member of the program. There is currently two full time positions available.
Location: Absecon, NJ.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To implement and provide group activities for children 6-17 years of age
- To provide case management to children and their families
- To maintain current and accurate client records
- To provide case management for assigned caseload
- To provide direct assistance to assigned caseload
- Complete required documentation within established time frames per Federal, State, County, and agency regulations, policy, and procedures
- Adhere to all HIPPA regulations in all client related matters
- Attend weekly staff meetings and scheduled supervisions
- Carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or Human Service Related field.
- One year experience working with youth in a mental health capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to complete work within mandated time-frames are necessary
- Must be able to collaborate with the team and facilitate groups
- Have the ability to remain calm in stressful situations and work well within a fast paced environment
- Advanced computer skills are needed to complete job responsibilities and the ability to learn how to navigate electronic health system
- Current driver's license & driving record of 3 years
- Vehicle with current insurance and registration
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter, indicating desired position and salary requirements, along with resume.