Center For Family Services is seeking an experienced individual for the Senior Residential Care Provider position at the Juntos Program. The Senior Residential Care Provider is dedicated to successfully reaching program goals, provides oversight to a team of residential counselors, ensures the health, well-being and daily living needs of the program youth are met.
Location: Woodbury, NJ
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides supervision of Residential Care Providers
- Assures the continuing training and development of program staff
- Assigns staff work schedules, makes appropriate changes when indicated
- Assists residential counselors in providing life skills education, counseling and other service delivery areas
- Coordinates recreation and physical education activities for the youth
- Coordinates appointments with Medical consultants and ensures all over-the-counter and prescription medication are on hand and correctly administered
- Certified Social Worker (CSW) or equivalent certification, if applicable
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) degree or related field, or extensive experience
- Excellent written documentation and data entry skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (conversational Spanish required, fluent Spanish preferred)
- Must be a licensed Driver for three years
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.