Center For Family
Services is Seeking a Masters level full -time Counselor for an evidence-based
program that provides in-home family counseling for youth, between the ages of
12 and 17 ½, and their families throughout Camden County, NJ. Youth serviced are
at risk of out-of-home placement due to challenges with family and peer
relationships. All services are provided in the home. Extensive and
ongoing training are offered. The agency also offers free clinical
supervision for staff seeking licensing.
Location: Camden, NJ
- Provides direct counseling services
- May perform specialized activities and functions
specific to program.
- Completes documentation and other reporting
- Meets regularly with supervisor and participates in
other continuing professional development opportunities.
- MSW degree or Masters in related counseling field, or
- Previous work with adolescents, in-home therapy is
- Competent in cognitive behavior therapy (CBT),
motivational interviewing, family systems therapy, and strength based
- Must be able to navigate and travel independently to
remote destinations making access to client populations served.
- Must be able to handle and use general mobile office
equipment and computer laptop etc.
- Must be able to lift / carry up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to interact in all ways (i.e.; functions /
activities necessary to supervise or participate with client population to
- Must be able to physically protect themselves or make
escape if necessary from population served.
- Must be able to independently operate a motor vehicle.
All positions require
pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions
require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For
Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries
and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website