Take advantage of our new sign-on bonus! Center For Family Services is a place where you can be part of a dynamic, top workplace team dedicated to improving lives. When you apply and get hired, you are eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus.
Center For Family Services has a full time Program Coordinator position available to support our Project FIRST A and Great Abilities Programs. Project FIRST A provides the support to strengthen and empower children and families. Through the program, we provide in-home individual and family counseling, crisis intervention, and intensive case management to children, age 21 or younger, and their families in Camden, Gloucester, Burlington, Cumberland, and Salem Counties. The program is solution-focused and designed to bring families together. Great Abilities improves the quality of life and well-being for youth and their families with specialized services for children and adolescents with behavioral health and/or intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Location: Voorhees, NJ
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides within stated program objectives, a variety of direct counseling services utilizing evidence-based interventions with families referred by the Division of Child Protection and Permanency (DCP&P); utilizes a full range of treatment / intervention skills and techniques with an emphasis on crisis intervention and intensive family therapy.
2. Formulates and implements service plans based on the preparation of complete, technical and highly perceptive diagnostic evaluations; evaluates client's progress and modifies counseling services accordingly.
3. Organizes and carries out a work schedule, which consistently adapts to the varying needs of assignment. Completes promptly and accurately all statistical and other reports requires for supervisory and administrative purposes, and records case material promptly.
4. Maintains a high volume or work with efficiency and balance in a wide range of cases. Carries responsibilities with a minimum of support and guidance.
5. Reviews progress in professional development and growth objectives periodically with supervisor.
6. Provides supervision of Counselors and may supervise students.
7. Usually performs one or more of the following specialized activities and functions:
a. Participates in development and execution of an approved research or study project
b. Develops and conducts group educational / support activities.
c. Participates in community planning and/or advocacy efforts related to problems designated as relevant to the program's objectives.
8. Participates in and may conduct professional seminars, conferences, workshops, etc. or in-service training programs.
9. Interprets the program to community groups or organizations, and represents CFS in related community events.
10. Participates in all required meetings, trainings and supervision.
About Employment at Center For Family Services:
Apply and get hired at Center For Family Services, a leader in the non-profit sector and named as a top workplace in the region since 2010. As part of our team, you will be recognized as our most valuable resource. Our staff balance best practices with personalized care. Together our team makes a positive difference in the lives of people in need. If you're interested in a rewarding career, Center For Family Services is a great place to grow as a professional. For more information about our top workplace, please visit Center For Family Services website at www.centerffs.org.
Disclaimer: All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.