Center For Family Service is seeking a professional, detail oriented person to fill the Quality Improvement Specialist Position. The Quality Improvement Specialist is an important part of the QI Team and must be a flexible team player. The QI Team Complete program audits and record reviews to ensure programs are in compliance with agency standards, DCF Office of Licensing, Council on Accreditation and other applicable standards. This is a part time position.
Location: Voorhees, New Jersey
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with
incident management including monitoring and follow up on incident reports
- Aggregate and analyze data for reporting purposes.
- Review, analyze, and download video camera feeds.
- Travel to programs to conduct ongoing quality management of programs.
- Carry out
designated duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Provide quality professional services in keeping with the Agency goals and objectives .
of a Bachelor's degree in a Human Services or Business field, preferred.
with Youth Residential Living Programming.
computer skills and data management
have excellent organizational and time management skills in order to manage
and ability to work well with others.
in functioning in a multi-cultural work setting.
to communicate clearly and consistently.
and understanding in human relations
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, must have a car, valid registration, and insurance.
- Current driver's license & good driving record of 3 years
- Vehicle with current insurance and registration
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.