***Sign on Bonus***
Take advantage of our new sign-on bonus! Center For Family Services is a place where you can be part of a dynamic, top workplace team dedicated to improving lives. When you apply and get hired, you are eligible for a $1500-3000 Sign on Bonus depending on licensure.
$3000 for LCSW, LCADC, RN, LPC, LMFT
$1500 for LAC, LPN, LSW
Center for Family Services is currently seeking a Full Time clinician for our Outpatient Program, Partners for Family Success in Essex County. The Clinician must hold one of the following licensures: LCSW, LMFT or LPC.
Location: Essex County, New Jersey
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Embrace and demonstrate the mission, philosophy and values of Family Intervention Services and Center For Family Services
- Provide counseling in the FIS office.
- Utilize interventions based on systemic, behavioral and cognitive modalities of treatment.
- Collaboratively develop individual and family service plans and goals which are behaviorally specific with the family.
- Provide crisis intervention as needed.
- Provide case management services by coordinating services to meet the needs of the family when necessary.
- Responsible for competing the paperwork (i.e. progress notes, treatment plans, other clinical paperwork, etc.) within required time frames in electronic health record.
- Develop a transition plan with families to assist with termination and ensure linkage to ongoing support.
- Master's level staff attend and participate in group clinical supervision as well as any required meetings as deemed necessary.
- Complete all necessary paperwork in electronic health record in a thorough, timely and professional manner.
- Complete all necessary billing paperwork in a timely manner.
- Maintain ethical and legal compliance.
- Master's degree in a related field (e.g., social work, counseling, psychology, psychiatric nursing, criminal justice, special education)
- A minimum of one year of experience working with children and families.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Experience with crisis intervention.
- Energetic, creative and able to work independently
- Most hold a valid/current practice license in NJ
- Must have a valid driver's license and transportation
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office), ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and promote cultural sensitivity and strong leadership skills
About Employment at Center For Family Services:
Apply and get hired at Center For Family Services, a leader in the non-profit sector and named as a top workplace in the region since 2010. As part of our team, you will be recognized as our most valuable resource. Our staff balance best practices with personalized care. Together our team makes a positive difference in the lives of people in need. If you're interested in a rewarding career, Center For Family Services is a great place to grow as a professional. For more information about our top workplace, please visit Center For Family Services website at www.centerffs.org.
Disclaimer: All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.