Center for Family Services is seeking a highly qualified Therapist for its Juntos Program. The Therapist is a motivated, culturally sensitive individual who is dedicated to the care of program youth. The Bilingual Clinician is primarily responsible for the delivery of clinical services offered to assigned clients, including assessment and the provision of individual, group and family counseling.
Locations: Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides individual and group therapy.
- Ensure the safety and well being of the youths in the shelter by following all ORR policies and procedures.
- Assist in identifying victims of trafficking and children vulnerable to being trafficked.
- Conducts comprehensive assessments using standardized measures as per standards set forth by Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR)
- Provides crisis management and ongoing therapeutic support.
- Create Behavioral Plans, Individual Crisis Management Plans and Safety Plans as needed to provide ongoing support to youth and staff.
- Schedule and facilitate the Entrance and Exit Meeting with all youths.
- Completes paperwork in a timely manner, ensuring that the clinical records meet the requirements of standards set by ORR. Prepares for audits accordingly.
- Ensure that all youths have a safe and appropriate discharge plan and that all mental health services are in place prior to discharge.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive and protected information according to HIPAA standards.
- Demonstrates commitment to departmental and organizational goals.
- Assumption of other duties as assigned.
- On-call rotation for 24 hours for clinical intervention for youth as needed
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology and or Clinical field is a must; licensure preferred
- Experience with individual, group, and family therapy for youth and families, preferably in a residential setting
- Experience working with traumatized/exploited children, and children with behavioral problems is a plus
- Excellent written documentation and data entry skills
- Bilingual in English / Spanish (conversational Spanish required, fluent Spanish preferred)
- Excellent driving skills
- Be a licensed Driver for at least three years
- Must successfully submit to and pass medical, criminal, motor vehicle and other background checks
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center for Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.
All interested applicants should e-mail or fax a cover letter, indicating desired position and salary requirements, along with resume.