***Sign on Bonus Eligibility Requirements*** All new hires will receive a $500 Sign on Bonus! The new hire sign on bonus will be paid in two installments. The signing bonus is taxable, and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld.
If any of the following licensures are held, new hires will be eligible for the following bonus in place of the new hire bonus, see below for eligibility requirements and details:
$3000 for LCSW, LCADC, RN, LMFT
$1500 for LPC, LPN, LSW
The bonus will be paid in one lump sum in a separate check on the next regularly scheduled pay date after you start employment with Center for Family Services. The signing bonus is taxable, and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld. In the event you leave the Center for Family Services within 12 months of your date of hire, you will be responsible for reimbursing the Center for Family Services for the entire signing bonus.
· Are you a New Jersey Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW, LSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC, LAC) with the passion to provide HOPE to parents and youth impacted by domestic violence in the family?
· Do you enjoy being part of a TEAM made up of Professionally Licensed Clinicians from multiple disciplines that are creative and innovative in their approaches to guide individuals, families, and communities through a process of healing and recovery?
· Do you have an interest in being part of a nation-wide initiative that is building and expanding services for children who have experienced violence?
· Do you enjoy facilitating groups for parents and experiential groups for youth?
· Are you looking for a position that is dynamic and engaging both in the office and in the Gloucester and Cumberland County Communities?
· Are you looking for a Part-Time Position (20 Hours a Week) and a flexible schedule?
· If you answered yes to these questions, this may be the counseling position for you.
Center For Family Services is seeking a caring, compassionate, and skilled Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW, LSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC, LAC) to be part of a national initiative through the US DHS ACYF -Family and Youth Services Bureau's Family and Violence Prevention Services to expand community-based services for children who have experienced violence and their non-abusing parent.
Location: Gloucester and Cumberland Counties, NJ
Duties and Responsibilities: The role of Family Counselor is to provide assessments, counseling, and psycho-educational services to parents and youth who have witnessed and/or experienced domestic violence in their home. Services include individual and family counseling, parenting groups, resiliency groups for children, either in the office or on-site at schools, community educational workshops, and family retreats.
Job Requirements (Qualifications):
· MSW, or MA in a related human services field
· Licensed (MFT, LCSW, LPC) preferred or license eligible
· Knowledge in the area of domestic violence
· Experience working with children and families
· Clearly communicate ideas in both written and verbal form
· Willing to work in our Gloucester and Cumberland County Offices
· Work a flexible schedule including evenings
· Valid driver's license in the state of his/her residence, insurance, and clean driving record.All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages.