Take advantage of our new sign-on bonus! Center for Family
Services is a place where you can be part of a dynamic, top workplace team
dedicated to improving lives. When you apply and get hired, you are eligible
for a $500 sign-on bonus.
The Program Outreach & Retention Specialist will be responsible for conducting outreach, recruitment and retention of participants, planning special events and recognition activities, resource development, employment placement and the planning of ongoing activities to support clients and help them identify and reduce barriers and increase strategies to support them as successful employees.
Location: Camden and Lindenwold, NJ
Job Type/Status: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop an annual outreach and recruitment plan, coordinated with the Program Manager
- Support program staff with consistent messaging and talking points to best communicate the goals of the program
- Manage and implement participant recruitment and outreach activities in partnership with staff, and current and potential community partners
- Maintain statistics on participant recruitment efforts
- Maintain a process that ensures recruitment events lead to participate intakes
- Secure and plan presentations and representing program at events
- Disseminate program information in response to all participant and partner inquiries
- Lead outreach efforts and distribution of recruitment posters/flyers
- Work with PR to ensure updated website content
- Work in partnership with other Center For Family Services programs to support and increase program participation
- Draft program success stories and share across media channels
- Work with PR to use photography to highlight services and share stories of success
- Create and distribute various communications and publications to participants
- Attend meetings, trainings and conferences that contribute to personal development and the growth and improvement of the ReWork initiative
- Engage in regular supervision meetings
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, human services, or related field.
- Minimum of two years' work experience in a nonprofit organization with an emphasis on community outreach, volunteer recruitment, marketing, community and public relations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present to large and diverse audiences under various circumstances.
- Ability to multi-task, possession of excellent time management/organizational skills and verbal/written communication skills.
- Bilingual candidates preferred.
At the Center for Family
Services our employees are our greatest resource and we are committed to
investing in our staff. We offer a competitive benefits package as well as
ongoing resources that will support staff on their personal and professional
- Excellent paid time off (PTO)
program, including vacation, sick, personal, and holiday
- 401k Plan
- Medical insurance plan options
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health & Wellness
- Ongoing Training &
Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunity for advancement
About Employment at
Center For Family Services Apply and get hired at Center For Family Services, a leader in the
non-profit sector and named as a top workplace in the region since 2010. As
part of our team, you will be recognized as our most valuable resource. Our
staff balance best practices with personalized care. Together our team makes a
positive difference in the lives of people in need. If you're interested in a
rewarding career, Center For Family Services is a great place to grow as a
professional. For more information about our top workplace, please visit Center
For Family Services website at www.centerffs.org.
Disclaimer Many positions require motor vehicle record
evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal
opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits