Take advantage of our new sign-on bonus! Center For Family Services is a place where you can be part of a dynamic, top workplace team dedicated to improving lives. When you apply and get hired, you are eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus.
Location: Camden County, NJ
Job Type/Status: Full Time
Center For Family Services is seeking an experienced Opioid Overdose Recovery Program, Supervisor who will provide direct supervision hours and administrative oversight of program and staff within the Opioid Overdose Recovery Program (LifelineED), to include monitoring of program compliance to all Federal, State, County, and Opioid Overdose Recovery Program regulations, policies and procedures.
REPORTS TO: Senior Director of Recovery and Prevention Programs
PROGRAM SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Communicates regularly with the DMHAS OORP Coordinator/State Opioid Treatment Authority;
2. Demonstrates progress toward program goals;
3. Supervises program staff via monthly meetings with OORP staff and individual biweekly
phone or face to face contact of 15 minute duration minimally;
4. Coordinates and monitors program services;
5. Ensures that recovery program services are supported by addressing trauma;
6. Ensures program response to hospital, treatment facility, correctional facility or other referral source;
7. Collaborates with systems partners to ensure coordination of care;
8. Assures program compliance with Federal, State, County, and accreditation criteria;
9. Directs, monitors, and evaluates program services utilizing individual, group and documentation supervision to achieve high quality outcomes;
10. Implements standardized quality improvement measures in accordance with the agency-wide quality improvement goals;
11. Implements an integrated program evaluation system of Peers and Navigators utilizing documentation and reporting in AWARDS electronic health record and other written documentation to monitor accurate documentation of services provided, utilization and outcomes;
12. Works in collaboration with Program Senior Director and partner facilities to facilitate effective and timely referral process;
13. Collaborates with HR to address program staffing needs/ recruitment and retention;
14. Evaluates, promotes and disciplines staff within approved agency guidelines;
15. Coordinates volunteers and interns;
16. Assesses and promotes staff development;
17. Participates in designated agency-wide committees (TIC) and meetings;
18. Delivers services in a culturally competent and linguistic manner;
19. Improves the scope and capacity of the delivery system in order to ensure program sustainability.
1. Master's level degree in Human Services: Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or a related field
2. Minimum two years program experience within a behavioral health setting
3. Minimum two years supervision experience
4. Proven ability to develop and sustain internal and external professional relationships
5. Proven ability to drive initiatives
6. The Program Supervisor shall demonstrate evidence of working with individuals with substance use disorders and/or evidence of addiction coursework. Knowledge and experience in full complement of evidence-based and administrative practice to include Trauma Informed Care Principles
7. Proven ability to constructively manage conflict and solve problems
8. Knowledge and competency in utilization of an Electronic Health Record (AWARDS)
9. Exemplary writing and speaking skills
10. Valid driver's license
Federal and State regulations require employees in this position to be fully vaccinated. According to the CDC, fully vaccinated means to have received the initial vaccination and at least one booster shot. As you apply for this position, you will be required to be fully vaccinated. Please ask if you have any questions.
About Employment at Center For Family Services Apply and get hired at Center For Family Services, a leader in the non-profit sector and named as a top workplace in the region since 2010. As part of our team, you will be recognized as our most valuable resource. Our staff balance best practices with personalized care. Together our team makes a positive difference in the lives of people in need. If you're interested in a rewarding career, Center For Family Services is a great place to grow as a professional. For more information about our top workplace, please visit Center For Family Services website at www.centerffs.org.
Disclaimer All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages.