Take advantage of our new sign-on bonus! Center for Family Services is a place where you can be part of a dynamic, top workplace team dedicated to improving lives. When you apply and get hired, you are eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus.
Position Summary: The QI Specialist provides monitoring and support for Center For Family Services. The QI Specialist will provide process reviews to ensure high-quality services that meet the requirements in the evolving field of social services. They aggregate and analyze program level data for reporting purposes.
Location: Voorhees, NJ (Hybrid)
Job Type/Status: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in continuing professional development training and continuing education.
- Sensitivity in functioning in a multicultural work setting and an understanding in human relations
- Possesses the ability to effectively use technological tools and platforms in order to complete their work functions efficiently. Including, but not limited to, proficiency in Microsoft Windows and corporate network resources, required software and systems that are pertinent to the position, Gmail and additional web-based email services, and the internet.
- Conducts self as a role model in interactions with staff, colleagues, and funding sources in accordance with Center For Family Services' Code of Ethics.
- Understand programmatic needs and processes, including responsibility to financial, licensing, and contractual obligations accordance with the agency's mission and values.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills in order to manage multiple demands
- Utilizes a working knowledge in recognizing and evaluating suicidal or homicidal ideation in order to protect individuals and families served from self-harm or harming others.
- Participates in provided trainings to increase knowledge and awareness on best practices in Trauma Informed Care delivery modalities.
- Utilize Trauma Informed Care methods when engaging with staff, clients, and stakeholders in the community.
- Maintains a current understanding of regulations, procedures, licensing standards, funder mandates and Council on Accreditation (COA) standards which impact Center For Family Services to support agency and programmatic quality improvement and compliance.
- Completes program audits, case reviews and utilization reviews to ensure programs follow agency standards, licensing, COA, Medicaid and other applicable standards.
- Completes required documentation, internal and external reports, within established timeframes.
- Compile and aggregate program and agency level qualitative and quantitative data for reporting purposes for agency leadership for consistent program performance and monitoring.
- Support implementation and ongoing utilization of agency wide system processes.
- Displays consistent ethical behavior and sound judgment.
- Appropriately utilizes supervision process and agency support in order to best execute assignments, duties, and responsibilities.
- Attends all required staff meetings, trainings and activities per agency and department
- Responsible for personal and collective safety of the organization by displaying consistent mindfulness, as well as identifying and reporting safety issues and violations.
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas of the service population and program operations.
- Conducts site visits and spot checks of programs, facilities, and services.
- Assists with investigating incident reports and maintain ongoing follow up and documentation concerning incidents and methods for risk management.
- Provide support to special projects across the organization to support and advance the quality improvement of internal and external systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in the Behavior Sciences, Human Services, or other relevant social services field.
- Two years of experience in quality improvement or 3-5 years of experience with human services programing, supervisory experience preferred.
- Understanding of programmatic needs, processes and operations.
- Experience and understanding of accreditation, licensing, regulatory and contractual needs of programs in accordance with the agency's mission and values.
- Ability to identify problems and conduct root cause analysis of programmatic operational needs.
- Shows initiative in identifying areas of needed improvement, problem solving and implementing innovative solutions.
- Strong computer and data management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, and have the ability to reach various agency locations regularly. Must maintain automobile insurance coverage if driving a personal vehicle
At the Center for Family Services our employees are our greatest resource and we are committed to investing in our staff. We offer a competitive benefits package as well as ongoing resources that will support staff on their personal and professional journey.*
- Excellent paid time off (PTO) program, including vacation, sick, personal, and holiday
- 401k Plan
- Medical insurance plan options
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health & Wellness Activities
- Ongoing Training & Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunity for advancement
About Employment at Center For Family Services Apply and get hired at Center For Family Services, a leader in the non-profit sector and named as a top workplace in the region since 2010. As part of our team, you will be recognized as our most valuable resource. Our staff balance best practices with personalized care. Together our team makes a positive difference in the lives of people in need. If you're interested in a rewarding career, Center For Family Services is a great place to grow as a professional. For more information about our top workplace, please visit Center For Family Services website at www.centerffs.org.
Disclaimer Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages.