Take advantage of our new sign-on bonus! Center For Family Services is a place where you can be part of a dynamic, top workplace team dedicated to improving lives. When you apply and get hired, you are eligible for a $750.00 - 1500.00 sign-on bonus depending on licensure. See below:
$1500.00 for LCSW, LCADC, RN, LMFT, LPC
$750.00 for LAC, LPN, LSW
· Are you a New Jersey Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW, LSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC, LAC) with the passion to provide HOPE to parents and youth impacted by domestic violence in the family?
· Do you enjoy being part of a TEAM made up of Professionally Licensed Clinicians from multiple disciplines that are creative and innovative in their approaches to guide individuals, families, and communities through a process of healing and recovery?
· Do you have an interest in being part of a nation-wide initiative that is building and expanding services for children who have experienced violence?
· Do you enjoy facilitating groups for parents and experiential groups for youth?
· Are you looking for a position that is dynamic and engaging both in the office and in the Gloucester and Cumberland County Communities?
· Are you looking for a Part-Time Position (20 Hours a Week) and a flexible schedule?
· If you answered yes to these questions, this may be the counseling position for you.
Center For Family Services is seeking a caring, compassionate, and skilled Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW, LSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC, LAC) to be part of Peaceful Tomorrows, a national initiative through the US DHS ACYF -Family and Youth Services Bureau's Family and Violence Prevention Services to expand community-based services for children who have experienced violence and their non-abusing parent.
Location: Gloucester and Cumberland Counties, NJ
Duties and Responsibilities: The role of Family Counselor is to provide assessments, counseling, and psycho-educational services to parents and youth who have witnessed and/or experienced domestic violence in their home. Services include individual and family counseling, parenting groups, resiliency groups for children, either in the office or on-site at schools, community educational workshops, and family retreats.
Job Requirements (Qualifications):
· MSW, or MA in a related human services field
· Licensed (MFT, LCSW, LPC) preferred or license eligible
· Knowledge in the area of domestic violence
· Experience working with children and families
· Clearly communicate ideas in both written and verbal form
· Willing to work in our Gloucester and Cumberland County Offices
· Work a flexible schedule including evenings
· Valid driver's license in the state of his/her residence, insurance, and clean driving record.
About Employment at Center For Family Services:
Apply and get hired at Center For Family Services, a leader in the non-profit sector and named as a top workplace in the region since 2010. As part of our team, you will be recognized as our most valuable resource. Our staff balance best practices with personalized care. Together our team makes a positive difference in the lives of people in need. If you're interested in a rewarding career, Center For Family Services is a great place to grow as a professional. For more information about our top workplace, please visit Center For Family Services website at www.centerffs.org.
Disclaimer: All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.