Family Intervention Services, Inc., a division of the Center for Family Services is currently seeking workers for our Family Support Worker Program.
Location: East Orange, New Jersey
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain professional boundaries, behaviors and attitude toward children and families.
- Open communication with supervisor for scheduling and other relevant information.
- Proper documentation of all visits, incidents and /or accidents.
- Valid NJ Driver's license with a clean driving record,
- Capable of understanding and following driving directions
- Responsible and dependable; report to work in a timely and professional manner
- Great communication skills to work with children, families, community supports and all other relevant parties
- Experience working with children preferred,
- Team player, Flexible
- Computer & writing skills
- Bilingual (Spanish /English/Creole) a plus
- High School Diploma
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center for Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.