Framing Fatherhood Sustainability Coordinator/Program Assistant
With a history dating back to 1920, Center for Family Services is an innovative non-profit organization committed to uplifting individuals and families through an innovative continuum of care. Headquartered in Camden City, New Jersey, Center For Family Services offers specialized services in the following key areas: early childhood, supportive housing, homeless prevention, family support, workforce development, grief and traumatic loss, and several crisis hotlines.
In 2020, Center For Family Services was awarded a 5-year implementation grant from the US Department of Health and Human Services to implement the Fatherhood Family-Focused, Interconnected, Resilient, and Essential demonstration grant to establish the Framing Fatherhood program in Camden City. The target population for this initiative is adult fathers (ages 18 and older) with children ages 24 and younger. Through Framing Fatherhood, fathers in Camden will have access to an array of services designed to promote or sustain healthy marriage and relationships, strengthen positive father-child engagement, and improve employment and economic stability. Center For Family Services will build on existing partnerships to support the design, implementation, and evaluation of Framing Fatherhood.
CFS is seeking a full-time Sustainability Coordinator/Program Assistant to support the overall operations of the Framing Fatherhood initiative. The Sustainability Coordinator/Program Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Program Manager specific to scheduling, managing grant expenses, compliance and coordinating reporting. Supervised by the Director of Sustainability, the Sustainability Coordinator/Program Assistant to undertake sustainability coordination, prepare case statements for continued funding, support communication strategies with partners, support the convening of data for funder reporting resource development and acquisition to sustain programmatic operations.
Reports to: Director of Sustainability
Location: Camden, NJ
· Provide administrative support to Framing Fatherhood staff, including coordination of meetings and events, tracking expenses, supporting operations, etc.
· Support communication across program areas and ensure follow up and seamless handoffs for program participants
· Participate in fundraising activities to support ongoing Framing Fatherhood operations
· Build relationships with staff, external partners, and community members to facilitate strong collaboration and open communication.
· Maintain Framing Fatherhood partnership rosters and track meeting data; support partner retention and stewardship.
· Represent Framing Fatherhood team at various program related meetings and conferences as requested.
· Provide support in the execution of Framing Fatherhood initiative activities and outreach events.
· Synthesize program data and information and assist in the compilation of reports and presentations in compliance with federal funding guidelines.
· Collaborate with Director or Sustainability to draft case statements and proposals to support resource development and identify potential funding opportunities.
· Engage with staff to collect participant stories.
· Research and prepare plan to document and distribute communications and publications to funders, partners and across the sector.
· Attend regular supervision meetings with Director of Sustainability.
· Attend meetings, trainings and conferences that contribute to personal development and the growth and improvement of the Framing Fatherhood initiative.
· Other duties as required.
· Bachelor's degree in public health, social work or related field.
· Bilingual candidates preferred.
· Minimum of two years of related work experience in a nonprofit organization with an emphasis on resource development and sustainability; relevant case management, human service, health care, fatherhood, community or educational setting or equivalent combination of experience.
· Ability to multi-task, possession of excellent time management/organizational skills and verbal/written communication skills.
· Collaborative communicator with strong team engagement.
· Strong administrative and coordination skills.
· Must have and maintain a valid Driver's License in the state of his/her residence.
· Must have and maintain automobile insurance if driving a personal vehicle.
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center for Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.