***500 Sign on Bonus*** Center for Family Services is offering all new hires a $500 bonus! The bonus will be paid in two installments. The signing bonus is taxable, and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld.
About Children's Partial Care:
The Children's Partial Care Program provides structured and intensive group treatment to enable youth who are at risk of psychiatric hospitalization to remain in their homes. This program, for children aged 6-17, uses evidence based curriculums to encourage youth experiencing emotional and behavioral challenges to make positive changes that will promote their healing and recovery.
Center for Family Services is seeking a full time case manager for our Children's Partial Care providing services to clients ages 6-17. The ideal candidate for this position has a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or a Bachelor's Degree in a related human service field with one year experience working with youth in a mental health capacity.
Location: Absecon, NJ
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Providing direct service to caseload of clients
· Facilitate and prepare group programming through evidence based curriculum
· Case documentation
· Provide individual and/or family supportive counseling
· Provide services such as referral, advocacy, and linkages
· This position also requires driving the program van and providing daily transportation of clients.
· Applicants must be computer literate and have familiarity with electronic health records
· Ability to multi-task
· Excellent Communication and Organizational skills
· Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or related human service field with one year experience working with youth in a mental health capacity.
· Current driver's license with a driving record of at least three years
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center for Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.