***Sign on Bonus Eligibility Requirements*** All new hires will receive a $500 Sign on Bonus! The new hire sign on bonus will be paid in two installments. The signing bonus is taxable, and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld.
If any of the following licensures are held, new hires will be eligible for the following bonus in place of the new hire bonus, see below for eligibility requirements and details:
$3000 for LCSW, LCADC, RN, LMFT
$1500 for LPC, LPN, LSW
The bonus will be paid in one lump sum in a separate check on the next regularly scheduled pay date after you start employment with Center for Family Services. The signing bonus is taxable, and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld. In the event you leave the Center for Family Services within 12 months of your date of hire, you will be responsible for reimbursing the Center for Family Services for the entire signing bonus.
Location: Morris/Sussex, NJ
Duties and responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Report to the Regional Director
- Provide Clinical supervision to six Clinicians
- Participate in an ongoing strategic planning process.
- Guide and oversee overall daily programmatic operations, ensuring compliance with necessary regulations and accreditation and continuous quality improvement.
- Ensure local offices are meeting contractual obligations for various programs.
- Active participation in committees and work groups as identified i.e. Regional Forums, etc.
- In collaboration with Regional Director, identify and pursue opportunities to increase revenue and an array of services.
- Responsible for the enhancement of the organizations image by being active and visible in the community and working closely with other professionals.
- External representation to current and potential community partners, grant funders, state stakeholders and others as needed.
- Oversee staff development.
- Provide formal supervision to direct reports as defined by organizational chart.
- Work with Regional Director (RD's) to assess, plan and implement region specific strategic plans.
- Monitor and assess monthly programmatic reports for appropriate Level of Service (LOS) for programs and troubleshoot concerns in conjunction with Regional Directors (RD's).
- Response to daily operational and critical incidents involving staff and/or families.
- Prepare and participate in organization's monitoring and site visits in conjunction with Regional Director and other relevant parties.
- Guide and oversee daily programmatic clinical concerns.
- Immediate report and response to programmatic red flag issues.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Master's Degree w/ LCSW 3 years and clinical supervision certification.
- 10 years clinical experience.
- 10 years supervisory experience with clinical and non-clinical personnel.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, ability to motivate team members.
- Must understand the core values and mission of the Company
- Demonstrated ability to both lead and build the capabilities of a driven, diverse team.
- Ability to think strategically and anticipate future needs and trends.
- Willingness to travel as needed between office and community meetings/events.
- Computer literate including Microsoft office programs.
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org or forward your Resume to email@example.com