Center For Family Services is seeking a full-time, experience leader who is passionate about ensuring quality education and support services for vulnerable children and their families. The Camden Promise Neighborhood Operations Director will assume overall responsibility for multiple related programs and projects, which may include clinical oversight, administrative responsibilities, and programLocation: Camden, New Jersey
development. This position will work closely with the Chief Operating Officer and our lead educational partners to develop and implement a long term strategy for achieving cradle through college and career success for Promise Neighborhood participants. This position will be
responsible for managing the various aspects of the overall program, coordinating with a cadre of partners, supervising staff, ensuring data driven accountability, and working with the development team to ensure long term sustainability.
- Monitor Promise Neighborhoods implementation grant funds, sub-contractual agreements, work plans, and budgets
- Work with all leadership partners and continuum of solutions providers to ensure seamless implementation
- Supervise Camden Promise Neighborhood staff
- Collaborate with the Development Director, Director of Communications, and Director of
- Research and Evaluation to report on performance measures associated with the grant
- Oversee the development of strategies to achieve goals of the Camden Promise
- Identify and address barriers to planning, implementation, and sustainability of the
- Camden Promise Neighborhood Initiative by continually evaluating processes and outcomes
- Cultivate and sustain relationships with Camden Promise Neighborhood partners, residents of the target community, funders and other stakeholders
- Foster a culture of accountability within the Camden Promise Neighborhood team, as well as among Camden Promise Neighborhood partners and residents of the target community
- Master's degree in Education, Social Work, Public Administration, or a related field; commensurate experience in relevant field may be acceptable in lieu of degree.
- Doctorate degree in Education, Social Work, Public Administration, or a related field preferred
- 10 years of experience preferred
- Minimum 8 years of experience in management of a mid-size team, multi-million dollar budget and/or federally funded projects with prior experience in education management and/or collaborative or collective impact community work, as well as experience with
- community advocacy and outreach work in under-served communities.
- Experience in program design and implementation with a demonstrated track record of successful results for programs in education, early learning and development, asset development and/or community development.
- Current driver's license with a good driving record of at least three years
- Vehicle with current insurance and registration
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org. All interested applicants should email a cover letter, indicating desired position and salary requirements, along with resume.