***500 Sign on Bonus*** Center for Family Services is offering all new hires a $500 bonus! The bonus will be paid in two installments. The signing bonus is taxable, and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld.
Center For Family Services is seeking a Full-time Data Specialist to join our MIS Department. The Specialist supports the daily operation and overall function of the agency's Electronic Health Records and Incident Reporting System.
Location: Voorhees, NJ
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Agency's Electronic Health Record and Incident Reporting Systems.
- Implement and support data objectives as well as continual improvement and development of ongoing agency data needs.
- Stay current on EHR system enhancements to determine relevance for agency use.
- Run reports in the EHR to review data quality and distribute accordingly.
- Communicate EHR updates and enhancements to program staff.
- Develop guidelines around best use of EHRs including data collection and data reporting.
- Provide end-user support as part of the EHR Help Desk and provide trainings as needed.
- Review EHR data required for uploads and provide program support to ensure data quality.
- Stay current on the data standards and adjust our EHR system configuration as needed.
- Complete agency data uploads for NJHMIS, RHYMIS, and SAGE, etc.
- Manage access and provide end-user support for Clarity Incident Reporting System.
- Build and develop Clarity templates based upon programmatic needs.
- Attend Clarity in-service trainings.
- Run, review and distribute reports from Clarity System.
- Degree/Certification in Computer, Information Management or Technology field a plus; HS Diploma plus equivalent work experience required
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with programming software or databases a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as ability to handle deadlines, details and multiple tasks
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job Requirements (Qualifications):
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center for Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.