***500 Sign on Bonus*** Center for Family Services is offering all new hires a $500 bonus! The bonus will be paid in two installments. The signing bonus is taxable, and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld.
Center For Family Services is seeking a highly knowledgeable Human Resources professional for a fast paced, busy HR office supporting over 1100 employees. The Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting and hiring a variety of exempt and non-exempt clinical, professional, administrative positions across all departments of our company.
Location: Voorhees, NJ
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Recruiter will assist to identify qualified candidates open positions
- Works closely with management staff to deeply understand specific requirements. Functions, and responsibility for the position
- Coordinates Recruitment events in order to develop new applicant pools for the agency
- Works to develop creative and innovative strategies for sourcing and acquiring top talent across a variety of functions and within multiple geographies
- Identify appropriate and effective placement of job postings and source candidates from lists, social media, existing databases, learning institutions, and associations as needed
- Develop and maintain a constant candidate pipeline for clinical positions in large geographies served by the company
- Document and track all recruitment related activities as required
- Attend/participate in user groups, professional organizations, and attend industry and/or professional events in order to network and identify additional sources of candidates
- Works closely with external recruiting firms when necessary to locate candidates and hire specific positions
- Identify and communicate opportunities for recruiting process and system improvements
- Bachelor's degree in related area of study commensurate experience in relevant field may be acceptable in lieu of degree
- 1-3 years of related experience required and 3-6 years of related experience preferred
- Current driver's license and good driving record of 3 years
- Vehicle with current insurance and registration
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.