Family Intervention Services a division of Center for Family Services is seeking a full time Program Coordinator for the Passaic Mobile Response and Stabilization Services. The ideal candidate is energetic, creative, flexible, and ready to join a fast pace environment. The Program Coordinator provides supervision and over site to staff who provide crisis management and de-escalation services to youth and families in Passaic County.
Location: Passaic County
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide weekly individual and team supervision to CIS and be available for on-call supervision and/or back up crisis supervision.
- Identifies needs and provides ongoing staff training in a variety of clinical modalities (e.g., family systems, behavioral, cognitive, etc).
- Assign cases per program requirements.
- Ensure compliance with directives from supervisors.
- Monitors youth/family progress toward goal achievement.
- Coordinates school, court, etc meetings.
- Provide Field Supervision
- Responsible for on call on a rotating basis
- Attend community meetings/presentations as deemed appropriate
- Practice sound clinical (when appropriate to license) and administrative judgment and provide guidance to staff accordingly.
- Effectively act as a liaison between staff and all levels of administration.
- Make recommendations in hiring, disciplinary actions, promotion and termination in conjunction with Program Director.
- Conduct regular staff evaluations and oversee implementation of the Quality Assessment and Check In while providing staff with opportunities for leadership.
- Attends and participates in agency/office meetings.
- Serves as liaison between FIS and all referral sources.
- Maintains statistics to ensure the level of service is met.
- Ensures that all reports (required by program/service and FIS) are completed and submitted within designated time frames.
Job Requirements (Qualifications):
- Licensure as LPC/LCSW/LAC/LSW or an equivalent license from an accredited board.
- Master's degree in a related field (e.g., social work, counseling, psychology, criminal justice, special education)
- Experience with community relations and crisis intervention.
- Must be energetic, creative, and able to work as part of a community resource team, and be culturally competent and responsive.
- Must have a car, valid driver's license and pass a criminal background check
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances.
Center for Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.