Center for Family Services is seeking an experienced, dependable, and responsible Accounts Payable Processor. This individual effectively uses technological tools and platforms such as Microsoft Windows, electronic client record keeping and payroll systems, web-based email services and office equipment to complete their work functions efficiently. The Accounts Payable Processor provides outstanding customer service and has outstanding verbal and written communication skills. The Accounts Payable Processor manages a high volume of invoices using Financial Edge systems.
Location: Voorhees, NJ
The Accounts Payable Processor displays professional demeanor in all interactions with children, adults, and families served, as well as colleagues and community members. This individual shows consistent initiative in all position responsibilities including problem solving, identifying areas of improvement, and implementing innovative solutions. The Accounts Payable Processor demonstrates a basic knowledge of CFS' continuum of services and provides appropriate referral when applicable and needed. This individual has a strong commitment to personal and collective professional development and participates in continuing professional development opportunities. The Accounts Payable Processor respects the confidentiality of clients and staff by adhering to the Code of Ethics and Confidentiality Agreement. They are expected to work up to 35 hours a week. The position does not require travel.
Following requirements must be met:
- High School Degree is required and some college courses
- At least 2-5 years of accounts payable processing experience required
- Must be able to review vendor and its invoice(s), process invoice according to the policy and procedures of
CFFS, and reporting activities according to deadlines
- Must be able to analyzed vendor account(s) and reconciled any discrepancies between the vendor and
- Must be highly organized
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work independently and ready to take charge of accounts payables process
- Must be able to follow accounts payables policy before processing
- Must be able to communicate to supervisors with all discrepancies
- Ability to resolve accounts payables related issues
- Very courteous when communicating with staff
- Must work under fast paced working environment
- Must be able to handle multiple jobs
- Must be a team player and be able to support the department
- Must be able to work with department in special projects and ad hoc assignments
- Advance knowledge of computer and MS Office software is highly desirableAll positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.