Details and Responsibilities:
Family Intervention Services, inc, a division of the Center for Family Services, has an available position for a Bilingual, English / Spanish speaking Clinician. This Full Time Position entails providing family therapy in two programs on a weekly basis to youth / families in crisis who are experiencing challenges with their behaviors / mental health management and have involvements with DCP&P. Sessions are held in the home, in the community, and in the office to strengthen family relations. Close collaboration with child protective services and juvenile court system. Clinician will also be responsible for de-escalation interventions on an on-call rotation basis to stabilize families in crisis. Additionally, the clinician will facilitate groups in the Denville office or in the community and be able to travel within Morris County to provide home sessions.
Locations: Denville / Morris County
- MA / MSW with professional license (LSW /LAC /LCSW /LPC).
- Evening schedule availability required and some weekends as necessary.
- Must be fluent in speaking and writing in Spanish.
- Exceptional training opportunities.
- Individual supervision provided on a weekly basis, along with team supervision.
- Vehicle with current insurance and registration
- Current driver's license with a driving record of at least three years
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.
All interested applicants should email a cover letter, indicating desired position and salary requirements, along with resume.