Center For Family Services is seeking an experienced, organized, and efficient Receptionist for our SERV program. SERV provides crisis intervention, counseling, and support to survivors of sexual violence, domestic violence, and human trafficking. The program provides personalized care to help people follow a path to healing. The Receptionist is responsible for managing a busy office and maintaining a professional work environment. They greet and assist clients and visitors, answer and direct all incoming calls in a prompt and polite manner. They also provide assistance and support to building staff and programs.
Location: Cumberland, NJ
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Greets visitors politely and efficiently notifies staff
· Manages the lobby area with regard to clients, visitors, agency literature, and reading material.
· Effectively utilizes the voicemail and intercom systems
· Follows up with messages left overnight with the auto-attendant and responds to phone inquiries or passes message to appropriate staff
· Manages pick-up/delivery of packages via FedEx, UPS, etc., for staff
· Manages the incoming and outgoing mail process
· Ensure proper processing of mail through postage meter
· Processes and distributes interoffice mail
· Restocks janitorial supplies throughout Administrative Office
· Manages conference room bookings and assists as needed to staff using meeting and training space at Administrative Office
· Order supplies for the building's janitorial and kitchen needs
· Liaison to various agency vendors
· Assist Executive Leadership as needed and as requested
· Assists MIS Coordinator as requested
· Assist at other front desk locations as needed
· Manage Administrative Office area, mail/copy area and supply room
· Ability to work independently / self starter
· High School Diploma
· General knowledge and Phone Skills
· Professional clerical and phone skills
· Customer relations experience and ability to function independently and as a team member
· Proficient with basic Windows computer operations and Microsoft applications
· Current driver's license with a good driving record of at least three years
· Vehicle with current insurance and registration
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter, indicating desired position and salary requirements, along with resume.