***500 Sign on Bonus*** Center for Family Services is offering all new hires a $500 bonus! The bonus will be paid in two installments. The signing bonus is taxable, and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld.
About the Living Proof Recovery Center Program:
Living Proof Recovery Centers are peer-led and volunteer driven and designed for people considering, entering, or already in recovery. They offer support in the following areas: Assistance with accessing available resources; Assistance in referrals to treatment; Development of a recovery plan; Wellness classes & support groups; Peer mentoring & coaching; Educational assistance; Social & recreational activities; Medicated Assisted Treatment; Connection to sober living resources (for those who meet minimum requirements); A sense of community.
Location: Gloucester County, New Jersey
Position Summary: Full Time
Center For Family Services is seeking an experienced individual to join our Recovery Center Team as the Associate Peer Services Coordinator. The Peer Services Coordinator will be responsible for planning, implementing, and supervising the events, activities, and services that support the mission of Center Peer Recovery Center.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist Senior Peer Services Coordinator with planning, implementing, and supervising the events, activities, and services that support the mission of the CPRC.
- Assist individuals to improve their health and wellness, live a self-directed life, and reach their full potential.
- Provide services to ensure that individuals are both informed about and able to access the full range of medical and treatment opportunities or other support services, such as legal, financial, educational, vocational, or employment counseling, that may be available to them at the time the individual chooses to use them.
- Use engagement skills to motivate and encourage individuals to voluntarily access services that would assist them in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Assist members in developing a service plan that identifies needed skills and services.
- Assist members in developing and carrying out their service plans by assisting them in accessing needed resources through recovery coaching including, but not limited to, assistance with phone and online communication, and face to face appointments.
- Assist Outreach Coordinator and volunteers, as needed. Including but not limited to, routine office tasks, including answering telephones, front desk coverage, photocopying materials for the CPRC as necessary.
- Assist recovery center members by providing educational work shop that address the need of the community.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned by the Senior Peer Services Coordinator or Program Director when needed.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Bachelor's Level Degree in Psychology, Addiction Services, or related field, preferred.
- Two years' experience in organizational leadership and social services preferred
- The Services Coordinator must possess the knowledge, skills and experience necessary to competently perform activities.
- The Services Coordinator must have at least two years' experience in organizational leadership and social services.
- The Services Coordinator must have strong fund-raising and management experience.
- Expected to work nights and weekends to meet the needs of the program.
- Requires car, valid registration, insurance and a valid Driver License for at least 3 years
- Must Pass a criminal background screening
- Must Pass Drug Screening, TB testing and Physical .
About Employment at Center For Family Services:
Apply and get hired at Center For Family Services, a leader in the non-profit sector and named as a top workplace in the region since 2010. As part of our team, you will be recognized as our most valuable resource. Our staff balance best practices with personalized care. Together our team makes a positive difference in the lives of people in need. If you're interested in a rewarding career, Center For Family Services is a great place to grow as a professional. For more information about our top workplace, please visit Center For Family Services website at www.centerffs.org.
Disclaimer: All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.