***500 Sign on Bonus*** Center for Family Services is offering all new hires a $500 bonus! The bonus will be paid in two installments. The signing bonus is taxable, and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld.
Center For Family Services is seeking an experienced medical professional for the Relief Nurse position for it's YES Residential Treatment Center. YES Residential offers community based long-term residential treatment for male youth ages 13-17. The Nurse is responsible for providing the utmost care by ensuring the health and safety of all youth in the program. The Registered Nurse prepares and implements a comprehensive health plan to ensure that each resident's medical, dental and other health needs are being met adequately and properly for the duration of the stay with the program.
Location: Glassboro, NJ
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinates appointments with Medical consultants, ensures all over-the-counter and prescription supplies and medication is on hand and correctly administered
· Oversees medical appointments for youth
· Orders youth's medication as needed
· Completes initial physicals for youth
· May complete training for staff on medical issues
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages. For more information, please visit our website at www.centerffs.org.